Essie: Treat, Love & Color!

Weak nails are the bain of my life. With working in a kitchen my hands are constantly in and out of the washing up and no matter what I do to try and keep them at a decent length, it just doesn't work. My nails are currently the longest they have ever been. I have some time off work so I took it as an opportunity to get acrylics done and since taking them off my nails are at a length i'm happy with. Will they stay at that length? that is the question.

 I picked up this Essie Treat Love & Color nail polish when I was in TK Maxx last month. Anything that is supposed to be good for my nails; I'm up for giving a go. It's in the shade Sheers to you - the most perfect sheer pink colour which looks so nice and natural when on the nail. I've done 2 coats to get the coverage shown in the pictures but that's because I prefer a more opaque finish. You could get away with one for a nice subtle finish.  

A family member recommended OPI nail envy to me as they swear by It so I've actually teamed that with this. I've used the Nail Envy as a base coat before applying the Essie Polish so fingers crossed that's double the strengthener. I will have nice nails.

Do you have any tips or recommendations for stronger nails? I am willing to try anything. Are there any other shades of the Essie Treat Love & Color range you'd recommend?

Love
Porsche

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just A Little Introduction.